Tuesday 26 August 2008

Thank you Kristin!

Well today I've been given a FAB award by my blogging buddy and SBS sister Kristin

Photobucket

The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

So my seven nominees are:
1. Jo
2. Lindsey
3. April
4. Anne-Marie
5. Carol
6. Anne
7. Michelle

Some of you may have been nominated before (I did try to make sure you hadn't but I might have slipped up!) but I just wanted to give everyone a chance to see some of your amazing work!!

And thanks again for the award Kristin!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Thank you SOOOO much Toni!!! I'm really thrilled - this is really kind of you and I'm honoured!! {{{HUGS}}} x

April Hall said...

Thank you so much Toni! You absolutely made my day!

Michelle Short said...

Hi Toni, thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments on my blog recently, they are really appreciated as is this award. I have received it before so I hope you don't mind me not adding it again but I really do appreciate them, thank you very much :0)