Thursday, 21 August 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge

This week's Papertake Challenge was a Sketch by the wonderful Katharina - who has some of the most amazing sketches on her blogs (see my blog list on the right)

This is mine:
Photobucket

Tilda is coloured with ProMarkers, gel pens and Sakura glaze. The cupcake sticker is Papermania. The ribbon is Anita's sticky. The sentiment is from my stash. The paper is K&Co sparkly sweet. Finally the background is cuttlebug embossed swiss dots by my buddy Tazzy at Trimcraft.


9 comments:

Sue said...

These Tilda's make such cute cards!

Debbie said...

Great card... beautiful coloring and papers.

steph said...

Really cute card! Lovely image! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Angie C said...

Very cute card and a great take on the sketch

TeresaW said...

I must have sleep in my eyes, but can't see a reference to Katharina :0(

But I think the card is fantastic though.

TeresaW said...

Found it - Yup, I did have sleep in my eyes.

Carol said...

What a lovely card - I love the colours, will have to have a look for those promarkers...so vibrant BRILL!

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card ,such pretty papers and image ,Dawnx

Kim said...

Lovely card. Kimx