Friday 7 November 2008

More Christmas Cards!

Well once again its been a while since I posted....so much going on in my life right now!! But I've just received my Christmas Tilda's so I will be posting some cards with them soon - they're all sitting here next to me, coloured in and ready to go!
But in the meantime, here's another Christmas card I made:

Photobucket

The images are Penny Black stickeroos, with Papermania adhesive gems in the middle, mounted on to silver cs. Then a sparkly adhesive ribbon (Dovecraft I think!) and a Merry Christmas peel off. Very simple really.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toni, this is a lovely card. I wanted to know if you are coming back to trimcraft as you are missed eespecially by those who wanted to do the October swap,We could just call it the November swap.Pm me on Trimcraft . You can hide your identity if you wish. Diamond lass

Paula said...

Toni i love this card hun xxxx