Sunday 19 October 2008

Now for something completely different!

Well I've been making some Christmas cards this week, will be showing them one by one over the next few days.... But I decided this was an ideal time to go outside of my comfort zone and do some 'different' cards. I've also been trying to use some of the things in my craft box that I don't seem to get round to using normally - heat embossing stuff and so on.
Anyway here's the first one:

Photobucket

The peel off was one sent to me by a friend, stuck on acetate and coloured with peel off markers. Then I just used my Penny Black sentiment stamp. The stamped sentiment started to bleed a little so I went round the edges with my silver gel pen, I quite like the effect.

Minimalist but I'm happy with it.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Lovely card, I love peel offs, great for a quick card.