Monday 23 May 2011

Promarker Challenge

This week's I <3 Promarker Challenge is animals! I had to make a card for my friend's hubby whose birthday is next week and I really struggle with men's cards. Luckily I came across my cute but manly (!) koala stamp from Whipper Snapper!

He is coloured with Promarkers (of course!) and cut out using my extra large Woodware circle punch. He's then layered on to navy blue card cut out with my extra large Woodware scallop circle punch. The paper underneath is from a K&Co pad but I don't know what it's called and the sentiment is from the Whipper Snapper cling set called '29 Again.

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is fabulous Toni ! I giggled as soon as I saw that gorgeous image and I love the simplicity of your design. A great guy's card and a fabulous sentiment. Thanks for joining us on I &heart; Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Tine said...

Hi Toni. Fab fun image & perfect for a masculine birthday. Great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Sue from Oregon said...

This is as cute as can be!